Monday, May 2, 2011

My Best Day Ever

Dear Mr.Reed if you want to learn about my best day ever then here it is. Its when I got my bird Chewy, One day my parents thought it was time to get a nother bird so we desided to a place that sells cheap birds so we went to a breeders houesn he had lots of nousy birds he even had a bird of his own there were abunch of colorful loud birds thouse birds were so loud that they would pop your ear  drum out. But I didnt care, I thought they were pouty I asked my dad but he said no they were to nousy and he also had cokateals we asked if we could holled one it was a small gray and black  and white bird it hade a yellow face and yellow mixed with green crest and orengd ears it was a boyso we bought him for 60 dollers and I got the name Chewy because he chued on lots of safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment